Friday, November 18, 2005

The not so humble stapler...



Now I will be the first to admit that stationary whips me into a bit of a frenzy. A good stapler, in particular, is a favourite of mine. The hand-held stapler I own comes with a 12 month warranty; a clear indication that I value a good quality product.

Now, an Automatic Stapler. (Note reverent use of capitalisation)

I suppose an Automatic Stapler is like the Ferrari of staplers. We have one in the photocopy room where I work. Today I thought I'd give it a burl - I had a fair bit of stapling to do. Now normally I would say that Automatic Staplers have the crunch of the photocopier stapler, and the pleasure of the hand-held stapler without the arm strain. But no...

Do you know how difficult it is to get the staples in the right place on an Automatic Stapler? I do. It's exceedingly difficult.

That is all.

No comments: