Wednesday, November 16, 2005

And she looked at the blog and smiled, for she saw it was good...

I realise that I have now entered the realm of the geek, but no matter: I HAVE A BLOG! And this is my first post. Kudos must go to my bro for introducing me to the blog craziness. Does this mean I'm officially a nerd? Do I love my computer too much? Do I have to wear socks with my sandals??!!

In truth, this blog will be dedicated to what has become my obsession. (Actually, my previous obsession - my new obsession being, of course, my blog) That is, the pursuit of the perfect top five. The perfect list (in order of virility and aesthetics) of male specimens.

Here is the list as it stands:

1. Hugh Jackman (Poncy? NEVER!!! A talented triple threat who manages to look fabulous in white pants singing 'Copacobana')

2. Johnny Depp (A classic. Timeless, talented, versatile - you can dress him up or down.)

3. Karl Urban (Not to be confused with Keith. Kiwi actor, rugged, does the 'Russian-bad-ass' thing very well.)

4. Matthew McFadyen (I thought no-one could beat Colin Firth, but Matthew can Mr my Darcy any day)

5. Crown Prince Frederick (The original cutey. Treats his newborn son like a fish: "I got one this big!")

At this point I must point out that this will probably change. Hugh and Johnny have been hot favourites for a long time now; other contenders have included Jude Law (briefly, and on looks alone), David Wenham and Ewan MacGregor.

In the immortal words of Homer...

"Mmmmm...male celebrity goodness..."

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Good luck with that goal! Hope you and your bro are doing well.