Monday, November 06, 2006

Smiles and diabetic comas...

Call me a cynic, but whenever my life goes into happy mode, I automatically look for the thing that I know is about to go wrong. Well, I’m in happy mode at the moment, and my biggest issue is – I can’t find anything wrong! I’ve been smiling so much over the past week, it’s almost obscene. I realise that this elevated mood is completely contradictory to previous posts (and I know how Suzie-high-school I sound) but I’m SO not worried. In fact, I’m not worried about anything really. It’s like my life has gone into slow motion and, for a highly anal and organised person like myself, this is weird. If I get any more laid back I’m going to fall off my chair. And if life gets any sweeter I think I’m going to go into a diabetic coma.

Shit…

No comments: